Professional Services | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Customer Enablement team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging projects with companies that are focused on innovation to create the best online experience for their customers.
- Be a subject matter expert on web performance and security, and how the Instart platform can solve critical problems in these areas for our customer base
- Engage regularly with assigned set of customers, keeping up-to-date on business challenges and issues, and provide expert recommendations and solutions
- Ensure the success of our customers through consulting, escalation support and post-sales Professional Services
- Shape the charter of Professional Services practices, define work methods and processes, and provide thought leadership to the team
- As a 100% customer-facing job, candidates should love and excel at interacting with customers, training and consulting
- Candidates should have a background that includes web application development, cloud computing, information technology and information security
- 3+ years of recent experience as a Solutions Architect or Professional Services Engineer/Consultant for a cloud technology provider, preferably in the area of web application performance or security
- Deep knowledge and capability to explain how the internet works, including internet protocols and concepts such as HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, DNS and OSI model
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science, physics, mathematics or engineering
- Able and eager to travel 50% to customer sites
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digital experiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill, and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules and generous time off program to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart!
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.