Software Engineer - Core Application Security
Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
- Are you enthusiastic about solving business critical problems, where you can make an impact on the real world on a day-2-day basis?
- Are curious about how the cloud actually works and want to shape its evolution?
- Are you a compulsively data-driven geek?
- Have a desire to publish your work in leading academic journals and industry conferences and talk about how you are powering the security infrastructure for the #1 startup in the bay area?
- If you answered YES to any of the above, you can start filling your look ahead buffer!
You need to have a deep passion for coding and also be versatile enough to explore and solve problems across various facets of computer science, including:
- Relational and Non-Relational (NoSQL) database systems
- Scalable and Fault-Tolerant Serving systems.
- Machine learning
- Virtualization, Containerization and Micro Services
- Java as a primary language
- Data Analytics
- Distributed computing
- Large-scale system design
What your day2day looks like:
We are looking for a Rockstar Engineer to help design and power our security offerings and big data platform. The responsibilities will include innovating in building out a scalable, fault-tolerant security offering and big data platform that can be leveraged for gaining deep insights into both external and internal needs. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Design and implement large-scale internet security solutions
- Design and Implement the data processing, analytics and machine learning part of the platform
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on high-performance development experience.
- Excellent development and debugging skills using Java.
- Qualification : Ph.D / M.Tech / MS / BE / B.Tech
How to really impress us:
- Prior experience being part of a team that delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.