Senior Technical Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager
G&A | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time and Contract
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
What your day2day looks like:
- This is a full-cycle in-house role which means you will be responsible for sourcing the highest caliber candidates using google searches, networking, and LinkedIn Recruiter; help review and edit job descriptions; post jobs; conduct first level phone screens; negotiate offers; close candidates; and manage candidate flow in the ATS
- Build a solid partnership with our senior leaders, understanding the needs of their team and the business and utilize your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Ensure best practices in the interview and candidate experience including educating managers on fair and unbiased hiring practices and helping define the interview process
- Create and maintain a continual flow of candidates using advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues, utilizing third party recruiters only on hard-to-fill, niche searches
What Catches Our Eye:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5+ years of in-house and agency staffing experience in small and mid-sized companies hiring for positions across all functions both technical and non-technical
- Must know the basics of employment law as it applies to the hiring process to reduce legal liability in the selection process
- Must have the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and concepts in order to explain to candidates the company’s core business, key initiatives, culture, financials, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with the hiring manager and HR to negotiate complex offers and close hard-to-get candidates
- Ability to influence and build relationships with senior leaders, understand their talent needs, develop a staffing plan and then drive the process through to offer acceptance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management and candidates
- Must have excellent prioritization, organizational and customer service skills
- Must know best practices in staffing analytics and be able to have data-driven communications in the staffing process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.