Senior Product Manager (Security Product Line)
Product | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
We are looking for a smart, driven, technical product manager to join the Instart product management team focusing on our security product line. This role will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle including problem definition, product requirements gathering, roadmap planning and, of course, working closely with customers, prospects, sales, and support to help drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will be highly technical, with experience in network or application security products. Exceptional communication and presentation abilities will be needed as you will often participate in sales and executive meetings with customers and prospects. A passion for success in a competitive market environment is a key requirement, along with a strong commitment to collaboration.
- 6+ years of product management experience driving the development of security software, services, or devices such as web application firewalls (WAF), next-generation firewalls (NGFW), intrusion detection systems (IDS/IPS), vulnerability scanners, or source code vulnerability analysis tools
- Experience with security analytics & management tools very advantageous, especially if delivered as SaaS
- Must be adept at working through others and building deep networks inside and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate concisely to all levels from CEO to software engineers
- Must be comfortable working independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to high performance enterprise networking solutions such as CDNs, ADNs, ADCs, proxies, or load balancing will be helpful in coming up to speed quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.