Senior Graphic Designer
Marketing | Bangalore, India | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
In this role, you’ll be directly responsible for creating world-class designs for both digital, print, and field marketing programs. This is an ideal role for a self-starter who is looking for autonomy and the ability to have a significant impact on Instart’s brand and visual identity.
The Ideal candidate has 5+ years of hands-on experience developing digital and print designs as well as strong project management skills, as well as experience managing contractors and agencies as needed.
What your day2day looks like:
- Build visual campaigns from start to finish, creating assets for all acquisition channels
- Develop the long-term creative strategy and visual identity for Instart, building upon our new brand identity to develop a comprehensive visual framework and consistent design aesthetics
- Research and design compelling interactions that delight our prospects and customers
- Create visual assets for all web properties including instart.com
- Create and maintain collateral, including data sheets, brochures, and presentations
- Build digital marketing assets for display advertising, social media, email, and beyond
- Create print designs and layouts
- Develop icons and illustrations
- Create the internal design process and work cross-functionally with business leaders and developers to see projects to completion
- Implement best practices for collateral management and upkeep.
What Catches Our Eye:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Contemporary, fresh aesthetic
- Ability to present and critique designs clearly
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Digital portfolio required with your resume.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and proficient in responsive web design
How to really impress us:
- Illustration expertise
- Motion design, prototyping and/or multimedia skills
- Video editing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.