Senior Full Stack - Drupal Developer
Marketing | Bangalore, India | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
Are you an expert Drupal developer with full stack dev skills looking for a role with a high level of ownership and autonomy?
Instart is looking for a skilled full stack developer to own the development, enhancement, and maintenance of instartlogic.com including related landing pages and microsites. In this role, you will be the website development lead and will have direct ownership over our website tech stack and implementation.
What your day2day looks like:
- Work collaboratively as a member of the marketing team to build pages and functionality for instartlogic.com
- Develop and clearly communicate project timelines based on business requirements
- Build, test, and deploy website enhancements with an impeccable eye for detail, test performance, and ensure cross-browser compliance
- Complete front-end development of web pages in Drupal and landing pages in Marketo
- Coding applications that call backend services/data and update the frontend
- Evaluate/configure/install contributed modules as well as develop custom modules
- Perform cross-browser and device testing
- Troubleshoot site errors and CSS issues and implement fixes
- Build responsive web pages to support full site, tablet, and phone layouts
- Perform web production tasks such as video encoding, asset management, and page updates
- Create cross-client compatible email HTML templates in Marketo
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with web pages, landing pages, and emails
- Go-to resource, available when needed to site outages from home during nights/after-hours.
- Implement analytic tags and tracking codes (Google Analytics) along with developing custom tagging as needed
What Catches Our Eye:
- Bachelor in MIS, CIS, CET, CS, mathematics or equivalent experience
- Must have the ability to be self-directed and able to work with an extended, remote team to deliver products in a timely manner.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced development environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques
- Expert knowledge of Drupal 7 and 8 including proven experience setting up and configuring new Drupal sites including themes, content types, taxonomies, and workflows
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of command line tools and applications
- Experience with custom Drupal module development
- Experience setting up web analytics (Google Analytics) & tag management
- Experience integrating third-party software tools and applications with Drupal
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices