Senior Account Executive - DACH Region
Sales | -, Germany | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or news, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging and responsive. With over 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
Our Account Executives have full quota responsibility for their assigned territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with customers and partners to sell Instart's product and services. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by driving strategic wins through medium and large organizations. Key sales verticals include Retail/eCommerce, Travel and Media. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time-to-close on key opportunities.
If you have a passion for winning and a consistent track record of success in selling enterprise infrastructure solutions, you should send us your CV.
- Be the primary revenue driver within your territory of Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH)
- Build end-user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Do what it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Sell to existing customer base and new prospects
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, and a great teammate
- You will craft sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely with an extraordinary management team.
- At least ten years of sales experience selling internet infrastructure technology
- Experience in building/generating a geography-based or vertical business
- A strong network in media, SaaS, or eCommerce vertical
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Being a startup, we're looking for people who are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats
- You will 110% have the capability and maturity to develop the region as “first person in”
- Competitive and attractive base salary and OTE
- Car Allowance
- Pre IPO Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.