Senior Account Executive - DACH Region
Sales | -, Germany | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the “who’s who” of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins and Greylock and to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Our Account Executives have full quota responsibility for their assigned territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with customers and partners to sell Instart's product and services. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by driving strategic wins through medium and large organizations. Key sales verticals include Retail/eCommerce, Travel and Media. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time-to-close on key opportunities.
If you have a passion for winning and a consistent track record of success in selling enterprise infrastructure solutions, you should send us your CV.
- Be the primary revenue driver within your territory of Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH)
- Build end-user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Do what it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Sell to existing customer base and new prospects
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, and a great teammate
- You will craft sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely with an extraordinary management team.
- At least ten years of sales experience selling internet infrastructure technology
- Experience in building/generating a geography-based or vertical business
- A strong network in media, SaaS, or eCommerce vertical
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Being a startup, we're looking for people who are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats
- You will 110% have the capability and maturity to develop the region as “first person in”
- Competitive and attractive base salary and OTE
- Car Allowance
- Pre IPO Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.