Technical Operations | Bangalore, India | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
The Security Analyst is responsible for trial and service delivery solutions on Instart's Software services. This position requires technical skills, expertise with various web publishing environments and web security tools, documentation experience and professional presentation to customers and prospects.
Successful candidates must be action-oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively to the Sales and customer teams.
What your day2day looks like:
- Provide advanced consulting, recommendations and ownership of the complete portfolio of Instart's security solutions including the Web Application Firewall, DDOS defence, and client-side security
- Work in a consultative capacity with prospects and clients to identify and implement solutions using Instart service(s)
- Analyze customer web application firewall logs for attacks to identify and remove false positives
- Proactively monitor customer activity to identify and mitigate attacks against their applications
- Work closely with Sales, Support and Engineering to resolve technical issues that arise during customer trials, implementation, testing and solution creation
- Drive improved reporting and deliverables to increase customer visibility into security attacks and trends
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of performance testing
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge repositories
- Work directly with customer success team in supporting the ongoing customer relationship and initial implementation transition process
What Catches Our Eye:
- 3+ years experience in the SaaS security industry, ideally with experience protecting large-scale, high-profile customers
- 3+ year experience in a technical customer-facing role
- 3+ years experience with various WAF technologies, including tuning and operations
- Understanding of current security attack methods and techniques. Experience in red team exercises and/or penetration testing is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of common e-commerce and retail website architecture
- Security domain knowledge in areas such as network, application and systems
- Understanding and passion for securing and delivering customer content
- Strong customer presentation and communication skills
How to really impress us:
- Experience performing web application security assessments