Sales Development Representative
Sales | Lehi, UT | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
We are expanding our Sales Development team and are searching for great candidates. Strong knowledge of networking, applications, mobile performance and/or application delivery are a definite advantage.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly-driven sales star to join the Marketing Team as a Sales Development Representative. This position will be responsible for our outbound connections to our potential clients to develop sales pipeline development and will report to the Director of Sales Development. This role is a key part of our marketing team, contacting potentially interested decision-makers to discuss Instarts’ Digital Experience Management platform. It’s a great opportunity to put your “hunting” skills to work, supplying qualified leads to the sales team.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by developing and implement sales strategies within a specific territory.
- Responsible for driving market share by reaching out to an established list of top target accounts and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the field sales organization.
- Develope and qualify leads, cold call to top accounts, and align to a geographic or key account territory.
- Manage lead generation and follow up activity on inbound leads for territory.
- Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target accounts and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings for identified targets.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams on messaging, field events and campaigns
- Stay current on the competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace
- Manage all activities in Salesforce.com, ensure good reporting and communication
- Meet or exceed minimum daily activity metrics: calls, emails, conversations, and meetings.
- Technical acumen on Instarts’ product suite.
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years Sales Development experience with SaaS companies
- History of over-achievement in sales development goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn, and prospecting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- A competitive drive with a “hate to lose” attitude
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.