Sales Development Representative
Sales | Lehi, UT | Full Time
We are expanding our Sales Development team and are searching for great candidates. Knowledge of applications, security, mobile performance and / or application delivery is a definite advantage.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly-driven sales star to be part of the Sales team. This position will be responsible for our outbound connections to our potential clients to develop sales pipeline and will report to the Manager of Sales Development Representatives. It’s a great opportunity to put your “hunting” skills to work, supplying qualified leads to the sales team.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by developing and implement sales strategies within a specific territory.
- Responsible for driving market share by reaching out to an established list of top target accounts and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the field sales organization.
- Develop and qualify leads, cold call to top accounts, and align to a geographic or key account territory.
- Manage lead generation and follow up activity on inbound leads for territory.
- Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target accounts and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings for identified targets.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams on messaging, field events and campaigns
- Stay current on the competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace
- Manage all activities in Salesforce.com, ensure good reporting and communication
- Meet or exceed minimum daily activity metrics: calls, emails, conversations, and meetings.
- Technical acumen on Instart's product suite.
- A competitive drive with a “hate to lose” attitude
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years Sales Development experience with SaaS companies, a plus
- History of over-achievement in sales development goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn, and prospecting tools, or the technical acumen to pick up quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digital experiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill, and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules and generous time off program to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart!
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.