General Startup Intern
G&A | Palo Alto, CA | Temporary
General and Administrative Intern
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
We’re a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, Instart is the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our global team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
The General and Administrative Internship at Instart offers the opportunity for current college students or recent graduates to gain valuable hands-on professional experience in a high-growth SAAS start-up company. Ideal candidates will utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business and industry knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem-solving skills.
- Projects and length of projects may vary. You will initially be part of the Finance team, dealing with customer contracts.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the Company’s existing financial contracts and ensuring their completeness and accuracy in our contract ledger.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Google Sheets for data entry including filter, sort, and formulas (counting by groupings, etc.)
- Responsiveness and professional maturity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and deliver under specific timelines
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.