Full Stack Developer
Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or news, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging and responsive. With over 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
We’re seeking creative and highly motivated full stack web application developers to join our team. You’ll be working, learning and growing alongside other rockstar engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of Instart’s platform.
Take on world-changing challenges guided by our Engineering Principles – some of which have never been solved before. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. Contribute to open source! We ❤️ open source, and we give back to the community whenever we can.
- Design and develop highly scalable and reliable RESTful services from requirements to production
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Collaborate with your peers via code reviews
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in full stack development.
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, Node.js, etc.
- Good understanding of Web Performance and Security is a plus.
- Experience in programming and debugging in a browser-based environment is a plus
- Prior experience being part of a team that delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a plus
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.