Field and Event Marketing Manager - West Coast
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction. We are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies.
Based in Palo Alto, Instart is a late stage pre-IPO company backed by the Who’s Who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few. Our team is made up of motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
We face new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals with the same passion, vision, and dedication which we do.
As our Field and Event Marketing Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with premier marketers to rollout field marketing programs that ultimately drive revenue.
- Lead world-class events from soup to nuts - researching to recommending, to negotiating, to pre-planning, logistics, managing budgets and schedules.
- Execute full cycle event marketing - proactively plan pre-event, at-event, and post-event activities.
- Build relationships with key providers - identify untapped marketing outlets and capitalize on them.
- Be familiar with ‘B2B’ field marketing - manage the funnel and its conversions.
- Report and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Digital, PR, Customer Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to meet and exceed OKRs and be a key contributor to define and manage budgets.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Field or Event Marketing
- Fundamental understanding of how to market to the enterprise
- Driven self-starter.
- Results Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Creative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of marketing.
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assess critical metrics to monitor business performance.
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.