Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
As a Campaign Manager, you would be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to generate high-quality pipeline for the sales organization. You will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team, goaled on increasing pipeline and revenue for our company within our target accounts and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. This role will be responsible for campaign planning and execution, working with key stakeholders to utilize all appropriate channels with an emphasis on both digital and traditional lead generation methods to drive high-quality pipeline. A metrics driven focus and proven experience with a large enterprise focused sales organization is essential. Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and a team-oriented attitude are all keys to being successful.
This position will reside at our corporate headquarters in Palo Alto, California and reports to our Global Head of Demand Generation.
- Implement lead generation plans across multiple channels to drive pipeline and ensure revenue growth
- Develop and execute campaigns, such as emails, landing pages, direct mail, and nurture campaigns
- Plan, organize and manage all assigned marketing program campaigns including program timelines and campaign schedules
- Create and update sales enablement materials and supporting documents
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign flows
- Create and distribute reports that demonstrate campaign ROI, pipeline, and revenue
- Manage the budget and calculate ROI for all of your campaigns
- Work with the global head of demand generation to continually evolve marketing programs to ensure our continued rapid growth in the market
- Collaboration with event and field marketing, sales reps, product marketing, partner marketing, sales development, digital marketing, and marketing operations to support your strategy.
- Partnership with Marketing Operations for campaign deliverables, list design, acquisition, and segmentation
- Maintain a high productivity level and work collaboratively to execute integrated campaigns
- Problem-solve, multitask, and prioritize while working independently to meet deadlines
- Provide back up and support to other team members on the various marketing technologies we use at Instart
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of experience with B2B marketing program and campaign execution
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred
- Proficient with Salesforce and Marketo or like-kind marketing automation platform
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven success in multiple and concurrent campaign execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to adjust to fast-paced environment
- Strong analysis, research, and reporting skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, self-directed, and dependable
- Experience with Account Based Marketing programs a plus
- Marketing communications or related experience is a plus
Instart’s digital experience automation solution helps leading brands around the world deliver amazing web experiences to more than 250 million customers a day. Through our revolutionary DX Cloud product line, Instart continuously analyzes a customer’s point of experience to provide ultra-fast, visually immersive, and highly secure digital experiences on any device.
As websites become more dynamic and complex with the addition of personalization, rich content, and immersive features – often through the use of third-party tags and scripts – delivering the best web experience to every visitor means websites must securely assemble the content and features that are most relevant to a customer at the time of delivery in the browser. Existing web and content delivery technologies only focus on static content and middle-mile optimizations and are unable to analyze, control, and optimize the experience of the modern website as it comes together at the browser.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart!
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.