Customer Success Manager - Ad Operations
Technical Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Customer Success | New York (East Coast) | Full Time
A Little About Us:
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Instart is a Palo Alto based late stage startup backed by the who’s who of the VC world – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock and Sutter Hill to name a few.
Today, we are the trusted digital experience management partner for Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. Our team is made up of motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every single day. We have built an amazing platform that large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications.
Of course, because we are building groundbreaking applications and architecture that is transforming and disrupting application delivery at the enterprise level scale, we are facing new challenges in every facet of our business. So, we are looking for disruptive, transformative individuals ready to embrace these challenges with the same passion, vision, and dedication that we do.
A Lot About You:
Do you “Play to Win”?
Instart is looking for Customer Success Managers that can make a direct connection with our media and publishing customers' strategic goals and how our solutions can help achieve them. This involves understanding the revenue potential at each customer, aligning resources on both sides, implementing our technology, onboarding properties to our platform and, ultimately, achieving their business goals. Your passion and determination will drive success both for your customers as well as Instart.
As a Customer Success Manager at Instart, you will be responsible for every aspect of the customer relationship after the sale is complete. You will coordinate the setting up, optimizing and reporting of our customers’ digital advertising campaigns utilizing the Instart platform. This position is a blend of strategy / customer communication and hands-on campaign implementation / optimization / reporting.
What your day2day looks like:
Manage the integration of customer properties on the Instart platform
Drive timely adoption of the Instart platform into customer properties
Assist customers in the optimization and management of their digital advertising campaigns
Analyze campaign data and reporting to provide recommendations to customers
Manage multiple accounts and implementation programs, including setting appropriate priorities both internally and in the customer hierarchy.
Conduct regular meetings with each of your customers to maximize advertising revenue, resolve technology issues and manage customer expectations
Consistently assess Instart’s solutions in the digital advertising space and advise Product Management on gaps and issues
Play the dual role of customer advocate to Instart and Instart advocate into the customer
What Catches Our Eye:
- Deep understanding of Ad ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of common ad serving and supply side programmatic systems, such as Google DFP/AdX, AppNexus, OpenX, Rubicon.
- Deep understanding of improving yield, CPM, Header bidding etc.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent practical experience required; MBA preferred
- 2+ years of AdWords account management or equivalent
- 2+ years of Digital Publisher experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of retargeting/remarketing, display and rich media advertising
- Google Analytics or similar experience a plus
- Proven ability to own the customer relationship, set objectives and drive initiatives to success
- Well organized. Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time
- Experience in Product Management AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
- Strong writer, speaker and presenter at all levels including C-level executives
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.