Account Executive - Northeast
Sales | Boston, MA | Full Time
Do you have a passion for winning and a consistent track record of success in selling enterprise security and cloud infrastructure solutions?
As an Account Executive, you will maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with customers and partners to sell Instart's products and services. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts which are achieved by driving strategic wins through medium and large organizations. You will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time-to-close on key opportunities. You have full quota responsibility for their assigned territory.
- Be the primary driver for revenue within your territory
- Build end-user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Do what it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Sell to existing customer base and new prospects
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and great teammate
- Craft sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely with an extraordinary management team.
- At least ten years of sales experience selling security and/or cloud infrastructure technology
- Experience in building/generating a geography-based or vertical business
- A strong network in media, SaaS, gaming or eCommerce vertical
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Ability to be flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digital experiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock, Wing, and Sutter Hill to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog-friendly office in Palo Alto.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.