Sales | San Diego, CA | Full Time and Part Time
We seek a seasoned sales executive with (5) five plus years of experience with a proven record of selling lead generation services to marketing (VP, demand generation, growth marketing, etc). executives at enterprise or high-growth companies. If you are able to communicate well, solve complex situations, enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment and are willing to work hard, then this job is for you. In this position, you will have the opportunity to acquire new clients and manage existing client relationships while working closely with the CEO.
You’ll manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, to closing, and everything in between. We need someone who is solution–oriented, smart and creative. Experience with selling demand generation products and services is essential. The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator and have the ability to easily personalize their sales pitch. We seek a driven individual with a track history of creating a significant sales pipeline and closing deals (we love seeing your metrics that demonstrate how you exceeded sales goals).
InsideUp is a demand generation agency that, over the last ten years, has assisted clients such as Adobe, Mitel, ADP, and Verizon build a significant revenue sales pipeline while exceeding their ROI goals. InsideUp is able to achieve these results with our unique pay-per-lead solution that combines intent monitoring technologies, a proprietary nurturing system, exclusive branded campaigns, and a highly trained US-based sales team to meet custom demand generation requirements. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA with a software development operation in India.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This person will manage the following:
• Aggressive prospecting using channels such as LinkedIn
• Identify decision-makers using smart qualification
• Comprehensive needs assessment
• Competitive positioning
• Needs-based proposal development
• Post-proposal issues resolution
• Contract negotiation.
The following are qualities that will characterize the successful applicant:
• Creativity: Must be able to create customized solutions that meet the needs of prospective clients.
• Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without supervision. He/she must possess a strong work ethic to strive to exceed goals.
• Tenacity: This person must have the fortitude to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective (the sale) is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable.
• Resilience: Must remain effective in sales situations with or without immediate success. Must have a thorough knowledge of inner workings of marketing within enterprise accounts, i.e. multiple departments and decision makers and appropriate solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent discipline