Operations | San Diego, CA
Are you a creative, collaborative office management professional looking for your next challenge? InsideUp, a San Diego based company is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Part-Time Office Manager to manage the administrative, recruiting, and support aspects of our business.
Do you love a challenge? Would you enjoy working in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment? Than we are looking for you! No more working for huge firms that swallow you up whole or early stage startups that don’t offer the stability or long-term career growth that you deserve. Apply to join our team today!
InsideUp is an established yet nimble company. We operates an online advertising/lead generation platform that’s dedicated solely to serving the needs of business service providers and their potential customers. Powered by our proprietary technology, InsideUp has become a trusted source of high quality, real-time leads for clients such as Verizon, PayChex, ADP, AFLAC, First Data, TriNet, ShoreTel, TSYS, Progressive, and Mozy. We provide a compelling value proposition using proprietary lead generation technology, a vast marketing partner infrastructure, a vibrant business community, and compelling multi-media content.
- Manage the company’s staffing plan for all departments (sales, marketing, operations, etc.)
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Post job descriptions, qualify, screen and interview candidates
- Oversee the ongoing training program
- Facilitates and processes HR-related paperwork regarding HR compliance
- Support various operational aspects of business including office support, event planning, and other administrative tasks as assigned
- 2-5 years of office management/recruiting experience
- Excellent project management experience
- Self starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Energetic and detailed oriented with a respect for confidentiality
- Strong analytic, verbal and written communication skill
To learn more about InsideUp culture and opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn!