HR and Recruiting Coordinator
Human Resources | San Diego, CA | Part Time
We are InsideUp, a leading marketing agency based in San Diego. We seek a part-time HR & Recruitment Coordinator to assist us with fulfilling sales and marketing positions in US and Mexico. This person will assist in developing and implementing the recruitment plans to support the short and long-term business needs and objectives of our company. Spanish speaking would be a plus but not required.
This individual would also support our HR efforts such as compliance with labor regulations and employee handbook. You would be a good candidate for this position if you have recently graduated from college or are currently completing a degree program and seeking a career in HR and recruiting.
You should have excellent English speaking and writing skills, be a multitasker, detail oriented, and work within set deadlines. You need to have strong skills in using social media channels and phone outreach to identify a large pool of qualified candidates.
The compensation will be hourly based and competitive. Benefits will include participation in our 401K plan.
- Create an overall recruiting plan to source qualified candidates
- Create/manage social media company profiles to support recruiting
- Source passive/ active candidates using job boards and social media channels
- Support HR efforts such as employee handbook, benefits and labor law compliance.
- Conduct phone screens and schedule in-person interviews.
- Assist in tracking and reporting recruitment metrics.
- Perform initial interviews with candidates.
- Communicate company background and work benefits to potential candidates