Director of Sales
Sales | San Diego, CA
Are you a creative, collaborative sales leader looking for your next challenge? InsideUp is seeking a Director of Sales to manage a team of dynamic inside sales professionals. If you have strong tactical experience and the know-how to strategically develop a growing sales team, this is your opportunity to take a key leadership that will be critical to InsideUp’s continued growth and success! This is a new position that you can shape and define. If you're excited by a new challenge, and have the energy and passion to expertly develop and implement a winning sales strategy in a high visibility position, this is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact.
InsideUp is an established yet nimble company. Powered by its proprietary technology, InsideUp has become a trusted source of high quality, real-time leads for clients such as Verizon, PayChex, ADP, First Data, TriNet, ShoreTel, TSYS, Progressive, and Mozy. The company provides a compelling value proposition using its proprietary lead generation technology, a vast marketing partner infrastructure, a vibrant business community, and compelling multi-media content.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Obtain profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Manage the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, meeting agreed targets/goals
- Design, implement and measure account penetration plans and vertical-focused sales campaigns
- Managing and maintaining a sales pipeline
We prefer that you have:
- 4-6 Years of sales leadership and management experience
- Proven success with B2B sales
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- The interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively design and implement inside sales strategy and operations
- Proven experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- Industry experience is not required, but preferred
- Experience using CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Resourceful; can circumvent obstacles to achieve success
This opportunity offers a fantastic compensation plan including base pay, commission, bonuses, and stock equity. Please direct any questions and interest to our Recruiting Team; [[redacted]].