Java Software Developer
GP - BITS | Herndon, VA | Full Time
InSequence is an expanding small business specializing in simplifying our customers’ IT infrastructures with practical, cost-effective solutions through discipline, engineering rigor, and industry best practices. InSeqence Inc. provides Mission and Technology Consulting, Software Development, System Integrations, IT and Software Asset Management services within the Intelligence Comunity.
InSequence is seeking highly qualified and motivated Software Developers with technical experience developing and deploying Java applications. InSequence is specifically seeking developers that have experience both managing and coding complex Java based software applications in an enterprise environment.
Candidate will be part of a team developing enterpise wide mission planning software to be deployed to locations around the world.
Candidates shoul have an academic degree in the area of Computer Science / Engineering, and team project experience working with a team to develop custom applications in Java.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance or higher.
- 10+ years programming experience.
- 8+ years Java development.
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE or J2EE) with JMS (Java Messaging System).
- XML processing.
- SQL and Database development (JDBC).
- Real-time systems development
- GUI - graphical user interface (SWING) development.
- Linux operating system.
- Eclipse development tools.
- Concurrent Versioning System/SW Lifecycle development.
Mission planning/Mission management experience
InSequence is an Equal Opportunity Employeer