Business Operations | Paris, France | Full Time
Inovexus is a French American company accelerating the development and value creation of French startups with a unique cross-border approach focusing on go-to-market strategy, and cross-border funding. Based on early successes and with new investors and strategic partners, Inovexus is becoming the largest cross-border accelerator in France. And is ideally positioned to bridge the vibrant FrenchTech ecosystem with the US VC industry.
Based on early successes and with new strategic Partner and investors coming on board, Inovexus is pivoting towards becoming the largest cross-border accelerator in France. Inovexus is ideally positioned to bridge the vibrant FrenchTech ecosystem with the US VC industry. As part of this expansion, Inovexus is looking to recruit a Startup Manager, based in Paris, France. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of startups accelerated by Inovexus.The Startup Manager will report directly to the Director of Acceleration and work closely with the Sourcing team.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, entrepreneurial and deeply connected to the startup ecosystem with proven experience.
- Conduct research, interviews to provide quality lead information to the sourcing team
- Follow-up on qualifying leads
- Build the 6 months program for the startup portfolio
- Coordinate the acceleration program (mentors, founders, VCs, Inovexus team)
- Manage a startup portfolio
- Help the team to improve processes (tools, automation) and scale the acceleration program
- Build a network (partners, BA, VCs) and a regional strategy acquisition for the sourcing team
- Report to the Director of Acceleration
- Qualifications and Required Experience
- Leadership experience in communications and self-motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to represent Inovexus at a high level with startups, partners, and the local entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and deliver accurate and timely materials
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals and startups
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- University degree required
Inovexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is building the largest cross-border Accelerator bridging the vibrant EuroTech ecosystem with the US Venture Capital industry. We are a team of successful French-American entrepreneurs and investors (spanning Europe, USA and Asia) offering innovative companies a tailored cross-border funding and acceleration program.