User Interface Engineer (Mobile App)
Information Technology (IT) | Washington, DC
The Government of District of Columbia Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) is looking for a Mobile App User Interface Engineer primarily to provide their expertise for OCTO’s DC Mobile App initiative to develop Hybrid Mobile Application which is compatible for smart phones and other mobile phone devices.
The Mobile App User Interface Engineer is expected to have a strong technical background on User Interface development tools with proven experience in visualizing and designing mobile applications for smart phone and other mobile phone devices. This resource will be responsible for the design and development of the presentation tier with proven ability to design mobile user interfaces with a focus on user-centric design.
The Mobile App User Interface Engineer will also be a part of the team involved in formulating standards for Mobile App development, which OCTO will leverage to develop mobile applications for Government of District of Columbia and for its agencies. This resource will work with District of Columbia Division of Motor Vehicles Application Services (DAS) team of OCTO to design, develop and launch some of the DCDMV transactions on the DC.GOV Mobile App.
- HTML5- Experience using HTML5 in responsive designs 3 years experience
- jQuery/ JQuery Mobile- Experience in Clinet-Side Scripting 3 years experience
- CSS3- Experience using CSS3 in responsive designs 3 years experience
- JSON- Knowledge of JSON interchange format 2 years experience
- XML- Experience in programming using XML 3 years experience
- REST- Knowledge and Experience of REST Architecture 3 years experience
- Primefaces/ Primefaces Mobile 2 years experience
- PhoneGap- Knowledge of PhoneGap Framework 2 years experience
- PHP/Drupal Theming 2 years experience
- IT Related Experience 6 years experience