Videographer/Editor - Part Time
Production | Philadelphia, PA | Part Time
Innovation Media Entertainment is a growing, independent production company and we are looking for a creative & energetic, part-time videographer/editor to work with our commercial, corporate and wedding client projects on an as needed basis. Ideal candidates will have strong shooting skills, creative vision, attention to detail and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Innovation Media Entertainment takes great pride in customer service, providing our clients with white glove, quality service. Individuals working for us must have excellent client relation and interaction skills, the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and excellent problem solving skills while presenting a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Adobe After Effects a must.
- Self motivated, creative storyteller
- Strong videography skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Working knowledge of videography and editing production equipment as well as the production process
- Availability to work nights and weekends as needed and be able to provide own transportation to production locations if needed.
- Ability to think outside the box to create and capture visually creative moments
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great, flexible position for individuals looking to earn extra money on the side that could potentially lead to full time position with us as our company grows.
Please include a link/web address to your demo reel/portfolio. Applications submitted without a demo reel/portfolio will not be considered.