Engineering | Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan | Contract
INNEXIV (Private) Limited is a high-technology and engineering company with deep R&D and innovation capabilities.
We are shaping the digital future in the field of industrial automation and critical infrastructure and integrated operations management for the telecommunications industry. Our industrial platform ecosystem is providing digital intelligence and deeper data insights leading to efficient, streamlined operations, industrial business challenges include evolving market dynamics, technical complexities and the pressure to perform with less resources.
To overcome these challenges, INNEXIV is leading and driving Industrial Internet of Things (I-IoT) technologies and strategies for customers in telecommunications along with smart energy management (advanced metering infrastructure), IoT-centric telecom asset management, umbrella management systems, supply-chain logistics, along with other critical functions.
- Minimum of 4 years or more experience
- Minimum qualification Bachelor or Master
- Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Deep experience of Telecom operations in the areas of service assurance, work-order fulfillment for field operations, asset management, and supply-chain.
- Experienced Black Belt Six Sigma process engineer
- Understand customer requirements and documenting existing processes and work with software development team to convert them into Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN-2.0) and Decision Model and Notation (DMN).
- Understanding of ITIL/ITSM, eTOM, TAM along with relevant and supporting frameworks and specifications is required.