YouTube Account Manager (sm2518-ob)
Account Management | Coconut Grove, FL | Full Time
YouTube Account Manager
Coconut Grove FL
Searching for a YouTube Account Manager for one of our clients who is an independent music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With its roots in digital music distribution, the Company today works with independent artists, labels, and other content providers to distribute nearly one third of all digital music content to hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world.
The position of YouTube Account Manager will be vital in scaling this independent company’s YouTube video business for distributed labels and essential in executing on a value proposition that drives client satisfaction, engagement and revenue. The individual will use their knowledge of YouTube's best practices, content curation and optimization to maximize revenue and growth. The individual's thorough understanding and passion for Latin music genres like Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop will help drive audience growth strategies for top artists.
If this position is of interest, we encourage you to apply and our staff will reach out to you to discuss this position further and answer any questions. Join the talented Florida Team!
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required in related field(s)
- 3+ years related experience with a demonstrated strong grasp of digital video to include a minimum of 3 years' experience directly managing/growing YouTube Channels
- Proficient knowledge of video channel best practices, channel category subject matter, music industry and social media news and trends, and the competitive landscape
- Understanding of making shareable content for a variety of media, and exploring ways to optimize content for views with the objective of growing audiences
- Conversational and written fluency in Spanish
- Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres like Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop to drive audience growth strategies for artists
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple deadlines; exceptional organizational skills to oversee video projects from conception to completion; understand the importance of having processes and procedures
- In-depth understanding of the digital landscape and a proven interest in keeping up-to-date with developments in web platforms and applications
- Strong collaboration skills
- Relationship-driven with a creative streak
The following qualifications will be considered a plus:
- Experience working in the music industry, interactive marketing, or product management fields
- Video production/editing experience
- YouTube Certification
- YouTube CMS experience
Position Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Managing high-level strategic video programming, content curation, QA, and syndication to video platforms.
- Liaise with clients to leverage YouTube around key release campaigns and isolate/develop tent-pole programming specific to YouTube.
- Communicate upcoming content initiatives and work closely with production teams to guide editorial for new video content.
- Assess channel and monetization performance leveraging knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem and platform strategies.
- Create periodic management reports of performance in terms of revenues and growth trends.
- Work closely with the Label Services Manager and the Video Services Account Manager, communicating client issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel management post-launch.
- Provide ongoing priority channel support including programming advice, optimizations and general troubleshooting.
- Ensure a comprehensive list of channel management services are being provided including content management, metadata, subtitling, scheduling, and editing
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.