Work Control Coordinator (MDA-Dallas)
Administrative | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WORK CONTROL COORDINATOR – DATA ENTRY
A successful and established Texas-based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Work Control Coordinator – Data Entry to provide services at a premier medical facility in the Houston area. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while networking within the MD Anderson employment system. Join our Team to fulfill the mission of The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
- Provide customer service by communicating and providing various, highly skilled and integrated, computerized equipment maintenance management system data support functions utilizing software application programs and various other software systems. Work well with all members of departmental team. Demonstrate independent tenacious drive for data integrity throughout system.
Responsible for Data Support
- Build, load, update and maintain, in-full per departmental guidelines: Inventory; Preventive Maintenance Schedule; Technician’s monthly Preventive Maintenance hour loads and associated department for correct workload alignment; Make corrections as needed and/or directed; Preventive Maintenance Tasks; Work Orders; All other tables or as assigned.
- Development and maintenance of reports and forms
Responsible for System Parameters Support
- Ensure master table system elements are adhered to. Verify new elements with Management prior to loading.
- Enter Security Access and Rights controlled by position and direct any questions or issues to the Department Director
Responsible for Audits (Checks and Balances and Reconciliation) Support
- Complete monthly corrections within designated timeframe.
Ensure corrections noted and submitted by staff within designated timeframe. Ensure all associated data has been entered and is accurate.
- Complete reports and communication within designated timeframe of:
Technician Work Order hours report
Preventive Maintenance completion benchmark data for current and past due months (until goal is met for each priority)
- Resource to Departmental Staff
Complete all reports and Excel exports as required within designated timeframe Train users on functions of TMS Pro system and functions Ensure Biomed library catalogue is current and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or trade diploma/certificate, prefer 2-year college degree
- Two years’ experience in an administrative capacity to include customer service and/or scheduling. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one-to-one basis
- Prefer 2-years’ experience in maintenance, work order processing, scheduling, data errata reconciliation, inventory, parts and materials, cost, service, and support maintenance environment records.
- Customer service skills and data integrity are paramount.
- Ability to work with administrative support personnel, clients, and maintenance technicians.
- Lawson experience desirable
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.