Utilization Review Pharmacist (5107)
Informatics | Rancho Cordova, CA | Contract
Utilization Review Pharmacist
Work Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Utilization Review Pharmacist to come work with our client located in Rancho Cordova, CA. As the UR Pharmacist, you’ll work behind the scenes to maximize cost efficiency and quality of various health care services. Through reviews and audits, you’ll support the operational and clinical implementation of medication policies for drugs in the pharmacy benefit, for both Commercial and Medicare lines of business. Apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide pharmacist support for the Drug Prior Authorization program by providing clinical expertise to Prior Authorization technician team to ensure review of Prior Authorization requests within all regulatory required time frames.
• Ensure compliance with various regulatory and quality accreditation requirements around drug utilization management in order to support safe, efficacious, and cost-effective prescribing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Pharmacist license in California.
• 2 years’ experience in a pharmacy.
• Prior Authorizations experience, preferred.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.