Urodynamics Registered Nurse
Health Care | San Antonio, TX | Part Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Nurse with experience in Urodynamics or Urology, OB/GYN, geriatrics, pediatrics or working with patients suffering from incontinence preferred. Candidate must be compassionate, have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, and be computer proficient. Client located in San Antonio, TX.
- Current Active Texas RN License
- 2 years or greater of Urodynamics experience or Urology or Intensive care, or Medical/Surgical nursing or Operating room circulator.
- Knowledge of performance improvement activities relevant to the care of Urology patients.
- Urodynamics (peds/adult) – CMG, IAP, VBP, UPP, Uroflow
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation (peds/adults) Teaching behavioral therapies to patients.
- Teaching Clean intermittent self-catheterization (peds/adults)
- Teaching MIC enemas (peds)
- Ano-rectal Physiology Testing
- Pessary insertions – Insertions, follow ups.
- Interstim testing - Includes post procedure follow up phone calls.
- Interstim adjustments
- External catheter fitting for urinary incontinence
- Post void residual measurement – Catheter, scan
- Research Protocol patients
- Teaching residents
- Maintaining Supplies, set up and clean room
- Follow up patient calls
- Assisting Patient Care Coordinator with scheduling or other duties as needed.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.