ULtrasound Technologist (uthsc2478-3738-cl)
Ultrasound | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
Licensed Ultrasound Technologist
San Antonio TX
We are currently accepting applications for a Licensed Ultrasound Technologist to work at our client site located in San Antonio TX.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
Performing various diagnostic medical sonography exams including abdominal, small parts, carotid, renal as ordered by medical provider. Flexible work hours – PRN – to cover in three radiology clinics. Outpatient clinic settings – generally 8am – 5pm as needed with some Saturday clinics as scheduled.
- ARDMS or RDMS certification required.
- Prefer Certifications in Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and Abdominal imaging
- Must have current certification for Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Experience working on Philips IU-22 PACS/RIS/US
- Must have current immunizations including: Hepatitis B Series (3 shots); TB Skin Test (within past 12 months); and Influenza Immunization (seasonal)
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.