Ultrasound | Killeen, TX | Full Time
Qualified Ultrasound Tech Needed at Ft. Hood, TX.
We are currently seeking Ultrasound Technologists to provide full-time services in Ft. Hood TX.Ultrasound Techs will be working night shifts and weekends.
- Competitive pay
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Health benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and 401K
- Government security clearance
- Must be a graduate of a program in radiology technology approved by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA
- Shall have current certification by the Registry of The Radiology Technologists or American Registry of Clinical Radiology Technologies or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must have 1 of working experience within the last 2 years
- Must have a BLS through the American Heart Association
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of complex ultrasound examinations of human subjects to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease or injury
- Receive and review request from physicians and other health care providers for ultrasound examinations of patients. Determine the conditions(s) of issues, procedures and equipment necessary to best meet the needs of the individual case
- Receive and position patient for examination. Explains procedures to allay fears and secure maximum cooperation
- Selects, sets up, adjusts, and operates ultrasound equipment. Conducts examination, adjusting technique and equipment to best present the medically significant aspect found. Assist in performance of invasive procedures such as biopsies, aspirations, nephrostomies, and amniocentesis
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. IG supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, IG has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.