Ultrasound Tech (ADC1184pm)
Radiology | FT POLK, LA | Full Time
Qualified Ultrasound Tech Needed in Fort Polk, LA
We are currently seeking Ultrasound Technologists to provide full-time services in Ft. Polk, LA. This opportunity offers great benefits such as 2 weeks PTO, 10 paid Federal holiday's, health benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and 401K.
Key Job Duties
- Performs a wide variety of complex ultrasound examinations of human subjects to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease or injury.
- Receive and review request from physicians and other health care providers for ultrasound examinations of patients. Determine the conditions(s) of issues, procedures and equipment necessary to best meet the needs of the individual case.
- Receive and position patient for examination. Explains procedures to allay fears and secure maximum cooperation.
- Selects, sets up, adjusts, and operates ultrasound equipment. Conducts examination, adjusting technique and equipment to best present the medically significant aspect found. Assist in performance of invasive procedures such as biopsies, aspirations, nephrostomies, and amniocentesis
- Explains procedures, capabilities, techniques, equipment, concepts and principles of the methodology of ultrasound, and its use and limitations as a diagnostic tool.
- Performs operator level maintenance and care of equipment. Identifies need for and initiates action to obtain higher-level support. Prepares and replaces imaging material.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records relating to ultrasound activities and functions.
- Additional job duties as stated in the Statement of Work which will be provided to candidates for review
Education and Experience
- Must be a graduate of a program in radiology technology approved by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA
- Shall have current certification by the Registry of The Radiology Technologists or American Registry of Clinical Radiology Technologies or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must have 1 year experience in last two years.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.