Technical Support Specialist (5119)
Desktop Support | Dallas, TX | Contract
Technical Support Specialist
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to provide routine technical assistance to faculty and staff with respect to personal computing hardware and software. This position is entry level so if you have skills in professionalism, reliability, and time management, apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Install software, personal computers, printers and other peripherals as directed.
• Assist in design of web page text, visual content, and page layout.
• Install computers in cubicles.
• Asset inventory.
• Organize various technical inventory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1-2 years related experience.
• Knowledge of electronics and microprocessors.
• Ability to lift computer and printer equipment.
• Ability to interpret policy and application of procedures or practices to work problems.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.