Technical Support Coordinator
Technology | New York City, NY | Full Time
Technical Support Coordinator, Content Protection
Location: US-NY Category: Content Protection - Full-Time
The Content Protection Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of SME's global content protection initiatives. In this role, the Specialist will work closely with SME's Content Protection team and other SME business units to implement effective strategies to enforce SME's copyrights across a wide range of licensed and unlicensed services. This position is full-time and will be based in New York.
Work extensively with third-party content management systems and proprietary technologies to effectively manage SME content across a wide range of digital services. Provide technical support in evaluating next generation content identification solutions and machine-learning technologies.
Work closely with in-house development teams to review, debug and troubleshoot technical issues
Assist in devising objective key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of SME's global enforcement strategies
Coordinate with industry trade bodies, digital service providers, third-party vendors, SME labels, and SME affiliates to protect Sony Music's global catalog
Work with Partner Development, Business & Legal Affairs, and Legal Departments to resolve copyright related issues and disputes.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical, research and writing skills.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Must possess the high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to interact in a collaborative spirit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.