Technical Coordinator - Athens
Marketing Specialist | Athens, OH | Full Time and Contract
Work Location: Athens, OH
The Technical Coordinator is responsible for preparing and executing technical production elements of events supported by the Office of Conference and Event Services. Additional responsibilities include: Training and supervising student event support staff and maintaining installed equipment in OUCES venues.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Event Support – Provide technical oversight during event preparations, execution and teardowns. – 70%
- Venue/Equipment maintenance, inventory, and integration – Track equipment assets, maintain and repair as necessary. Test and maintain installed equipment in event spaces. Support new installations/upgrades to facilities. – 15%
- Student Staff Training – Oversee ongoing specialized training for student staff in the areas of: Staging/setup equipment, Audio, Lighting, Video, and customer service. 10%
- Administrative duties – Attend required OUCES staff meetings, event advancement meetings, and required Division of Student Affairs meetings and trainings – 5%
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in audio visual; support and installation/theatrical/arena/corporate event production, and/or Information Technology
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.