Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruiter | Dallas, TX | Contract
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting of quality talent to fulfill the specific needs of our clients. The right candidate will possess a positive attitude and the skills necessary to display our brand through the recruitment process.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Achieve objectives by proactively developing and executing recruiting strategies to meet/ exceed recruitment goals and quotas
• Utilize job boards, social media, networking, and associations to identify prospects for both immediate openings and talent pools anticipating client needs
• Develop a thorough understanding of client specific needs, individual position requirements, and client selling points
• Identify exceptional candidates by screening applications, interviewing prospects, analyzing and verifying initial-applicant screening documents, coordinating client interviews, and assessing each prospect’s overall suitability for meeting and exceeding the client’s needs
• Effectively communicate position requirements, client expectations and environment, and benefits information to candidates
• Successfully manage and document position assignments in various systems for tracking and reporting
• Drive expedited, exceptional service with internal and external teams, management, and the client by acting as the owner/advocate for each position assignment and qualified candidate
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors’ degree preferred
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals, identifying roadblocks, and overcoming objections
• 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and a thorough understanding of the workforce solution industry
• Ability to work independently in managing time and assignments and identifying priorities
• Demonstrable experience recognizing challenges and successfully adapting and improving approaches
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal/communication skills – oral and written
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and industry related systems
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.