Sr. Business Systems Analyst (sca4352rv)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Full Time
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Sr. Business Systems Analyst. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while working at a premiere Medical Center focusing on medical education and biomedical research. The position provides for a great work/life balance.
Join our Team! Make a difference in your community. We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Required five (5) years’ experience in Epic software, domain, project management or workflow analysis. May substitute require education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis or completed years of college on a one to one basis.
- Require analyzing, gathering, and documenting requirements experience.
- Experience performing detailed data validation/testing and creating test plans and scripts.
- Experience planning, development, and execution of testing efforts.
- Systems/integration and user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/testing metrics.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Data analysis experience.
- Experience with data warehousing
- Understanding of data modeling concepts.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, this is a customer facing role.
- Require healthcare experience.
- Oracle and Big Data knowledge, highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) concepts.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Experience creating source-to-target mapping design specifications.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Epic Clarity certification preferred
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. Coordinates the development of test strategy, test plans, and test scripts. Executes and evaluates manual and automated test cases and reports test results. Ensure that all testing activities occur in a timely manner and at the required quality level. May act as a Team Lead.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.