Special Projects Manager I (f-3786cc)
Special Projects Manager 1 | Bethesda, MD | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Special Projects Manager I
Work Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Summary /Description
- Implementation of designated operational tasks, which could be short or long term projects.
- Works under a Special Projects Manager.
- May work with COTR, Clinical Council, Operations or Program Managers.
- Facilitates or manages all phases of various projects including but not limited to initiating, planning, controlling, executing and finalizing.
- Assists with the research of information pertinent to the project.
- Assists with the development of realistic schedules with measurable tasks to ensure the project stays on task. Assists with operations to ensure the project stays on task.
- Assists with training team members and others when needed in project related issues.
- Helps to monitor identified timelines, budget and resource allocation or course correct to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Write reports. Examples of projects could include, but are not limited to: coordinating with facilities team, to support operational functions.
- Assisting with agency conference coordination and planning; coordinating with orientation teams to revise/update orientation tools, management and facilitation of background investigation..
- High school diploma, with two years experience in project management
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.