Special Projects Manager
Mental Health | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Special Projects Manager 1 – Psychological Assessment Program
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time Special Projects Manager 1 opening with Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees. This position works under the supervision of a Psychologist and supports to FOH’s Psych Assessment Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Related field a minimum of one (1) year experience performing administrative duties in a health care program preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly organized and be able to manage teams of employees and administrative processes.
- Must be able to assign tasks and delegate work efficiently.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriately escalates problems or resource issues for resolution.
- Develops/maintains effective procedures for communicating with staff.
- Implementation of designated operational tasks, which could be short or long term projects.
- Facilitates or manages all phases of various projects including but not limited to initiating, planning, controlling, executing and finalizing.
- Responsible for fulfillment activities (review of service and provider fulfillment), interacting with customers regarding billing questions and coordinating with customers to collect uncollected charges and obtain funding for current services.
- Assists with the research of information pertinent to the project.
- Assists with the development of realistic schedules with measurable tasks to ensure the project stays on task.
- Clarification of services or, other communication essential to the maintenance of the agreement; and, coordinating service delivery.
- Provides assistance in generating customer specific reports that capture utilization and activity under designated agreements and scheduling services for client agencies as requested by FOH.
- Secondary duties could include: Ensure Quality Assurance (QA) performed on medical records to ensure that all services have been performed according to agency medical requirements, standards and the interagency agreements.
To apply, please respond to posting.
InGenesis, Inc. offers:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.