SPA Proposal Analyst (3623)
Admin | Dallas, TX | Contract
SPA Proposal Analyst
Work Location: Dallas, TX
The SPA Proposal Analyst works with the Proposal Team assisting with setting up and reviewing research proposals. Candidate must be organized as this is a deadline driven position. Works under general supervision to provide support for pre-award research services. Performs a variety of straight forward assignments using prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides funding opportunity information to potential applicants at the university.
• Provides guidance to researchers for basic proposal development and submission by interpreting sponsor and university announcements and guidelines on application preparation and content by reviewing proposals for completeness, accuracy and adherence to sponsor guidelines.
• May provide backup to post-award financial group in setup of awards. Provides lifecycle support to researchers by interpreting award conditions, obtaining approvals, and preparing award changes, no-cost extensions, progress reports, and non-financial obligations.
• Monitors status of pending proposals and updates eGrants and Departmental staff where applicable.
• Familiarity with broad knowledge of the entire award lifecycle.
• Provides assistance gathering information needed to answer pre-award inquiries. Supports ServiceNow issues by routing, working and closing service tickets.
• May be included in rotation schedule for Office Hours for Campus research support.
• Performs other duties as assigned and/or requested.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, public administration, or related field and two (2) years of experience in business, finance, or public administration with emphasis on customer service.
• Work requires good organizational skills.
• Work requires clear written and oral communication skills.
• Work requires working knowledge of spreadsheets and word-processing software.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law