Social Worker II (PA2289RS)
Social Worker | Frackville, PA | Part Time
Social Worker II
Seeking a qualified SOCIAL WORKER to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Frackville PA. The candidate will be working in the Vivitrol program, which is a drug and alcohol program for inmates to conduct group and individual sessions with inmates.
Involves educating inmates on Vivitrol, fielding requests for appropriateness for the program, meetings to provide counseling prior to and during medication therapy, and tracking for informational purposes. The work schedule is 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) from 8am-Noon.
- Bachelor of Social Work from an Accredited Social Work Program or equivalent education and experience.
- Prefer experience with counseling and treating drug and alcohol cases
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
- Provide support services in areas such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long-term living service
- providers to ensure that consumers are receiving appropriate care that meets State and Federal guidelines.
- Review written documentation and meet with consumers and stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services
- being provided.
- Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
- Statewide travel required as necessary, including some overnights.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.