Social Worker II (PA2025RS)
Social Worker | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Social Worker 2
Seeking a qualified Social Worker to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg PA. The position offers a structured schedule which allows for a great work/life balance all while servicing your local government and making a difference in your community.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide support services in areas such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long-term living service providers to ensure that consumers are receiving appropriate care that meets State and Federal guidelines.
- Review written documentation and meet with consumers and stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided.
- Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
- Statewide travel required as necessary, including some overnights.
- Bachelor of Social Work from an Accredited Social Work Program or equivalent education and experience.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.