Service Delivery Lead - Ops Spt Team Coordinator (FOH-BCA)
Administration | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Service Delivery Lead - Operational Support Team Coordinator
Seeking to fill a full-time Service Delivery Lead opening in the Environmental Health and Safety Services Program Office (EHSS) with the Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, life sciences, medical studies, Social Sciences or Administration.
- Have strong numerical, logical, analytical, diagnostic, and interpretation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and run multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate, through experience on CV, leadership, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve.
- At least two (2) years’ experience as a program analyst developing and reconciling budgets, reviewing research technical document and interagency agreements experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a federal public health agency.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and website use.
- Experience in FedHealth, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and Salesforce preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and submit monthly to fiscal department.
- Perform data call reporting as requested by FOH program offices and customers.
- Track and enter billable hours Civil Servants and Commissioned Corps Officers.
- Track and enter billing expense reports for EHSS cost centers (e.g.: Training Center, Laboratory, etc.).
- Generate FedHealth database reports for EHSS Project Managers.
- Submit Un-Delivered Orders and De-Obligation, and Status of Project Directives Reports.
- Generate EHSS Project Manager Book-of-Business Reports.
- Generate monthly EHSS Short Funds Report.
- Fax or email funding docs to appropriate fiscal team representative to enter and allocate in FedHealth database. Attach funding and corresponding docs to appropriate IAA and SOW in FedHealth database. Notify EHSS Project Managers and COTR’s to publish any SOW and/or Project Estimate.
- Email FOH Program Offices to request the addition of funding documents into FedHealth database, to get current funding from an Agency when needed, or verify an extend funding expiration date(s).
- Maintain records of Agency funding documents & associated correspondence on Staff Portal and FedHealth.
- Assist fiscal and EHSS Project Managers in tracking inactive or low-activity Inter-agency Agreements.
- Assist Business Development (BD) and EHSS staff with developing and securing new Agreements, SOW’s and Projects.
- Notify other FOH program offices when establishing new projects and services on Agreements.
- Assist Project Managers with issuing SOW’s and Project Estimates to Customer Agencies.
- Participate in all FedHealth database training, FedHealth database open sessions, & EHSS FedHealth database development teams.
- Maintain records of all FedHealth database implementation guidelines & problems encountered.
- Ensure project category, labor, travel and other direct costs are entered into FedHealth database before publishing.
- Liaison with other area offices regarding FedHealth database issues.
- Provide technical assistance to EHSS staff for FedHealth database applications and budget issues.
- Interface with CHS and BHS on budget tracking issues.
- Interface with EHSS Operation Support Team regarding billing and fulfillment issues.
- Interface with EHSS Project Managers and fiscal to resolve billing issues.
- Ensure accuracy of billing information in FedHealth database.
- Maintain consistent terminology, record keeping and filing procedures.
- Review Task Order Request Packages and Directives submitted by EHSS Project Managers.
- Review and Process Task Orders and Directive submitted by EHSS Project Managers.
- Archive fully executed Task Orders and Directive Requests on the EHSS OC site.
- Assist fiscal to resolve charge-backs.
- Assist Customer Point of Contacts with understanding FOH invoices and FedHealth Customer Portal.
- Develop and maintain forms (work schedule, invoice forms, security forms, etc.).
- Maintain the updated FOH Pricing Policies and Lab Pricing Policies.
- Participate in the development of any new technology to track progress costs billing, invoices, purchase card invoices, task orders, and federal time sheets.
- Generate customer billing summary reports from FedHealth database.
- Assist Project Managers with the development of Project Estimates.
- Provide assistance with monitoring funds in conjunction with fiscal and EHSS.
- Update and track contractor Task Orders Project Directives to ensure contractors do not exceed allotted totals.
- Ensure monthly FedHealth Charge QA reminders are issued to the EHSS Project Managers and corrections are returned.
- Make sure all tickets in Charge QA have been reviewed, checked and displayed on Charge QA dashboard.
- Assist in making sure project numbers used for billing are not “closed” in FedHealth.
- Assist other FOH program offices with any EHSS tickets in Charge QA on shared Agreements.
- Enter UPS and Lab Invoices into FedHealth Fulfillment.
- Approve all charges in Charge QA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist in voiding FedHealth database tickets and re-enter into FedHealth Fulfillment to ensure charges are billed accurately.
- Provide support to fiscal and EHSS Project Managers in capturing unfulfilled charges, and to identify IAA’s and SOW’s that are hold billing in FedHealth database with pending charges.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please respond to posting.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances
- Malpractice Coverage
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.