Service Delivery Lead
Health Care | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Service Delivery Lead
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Service Delivery Lead to support the Federal Occupational Health program in Bethesda, MD. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Business or Health Administration or related field.
- In lieu of minimum educational qualifications, 5+ years’ experience actively working in an Occupational Health Center, medical employability programs, or related field such as public health/community health, exercise physiology, health promotion is acceptable.
- At least one year experience actively working in an Occupational Health Center or related field such as public health/community health, exercise physiology, health promotion.
- Experience in managing multiple facilities is desirable.
- Must demonstrate, through experience on CV, leadership, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and website use.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of FOH mission, vision, and customer service philosophy.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the breadth and range of the occupational health services offered by FOH.
- Demonstrating experience in all aspects of customer management, including customer site visits and teleconference meetings, that are documented in FOH customer management system.
- Identifying appropriate occupational health services based upon accurate assessment of customer needs; development of accurate Work Orders, ensuring they are published and accurately distributed to relevant service delivery units.
- Assigned to manage the operational needs complex accounts and customers that require a high degree of interaction, responsible for the oversight of the monthly charge QA for their assigned accounts.
- Work with Operations managers, Program Managers and Operations staff to develop, implement and problem solve projects and programs of Clinical Operations for customers.