SERVICE DELIVERY ASSISTANT
Occupational Health | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
SERVICE DELIVERY ASSISTANT
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time Service Delivery Assistant opening with Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
Associate’s degree with one year experience in customer service health related field or 5 years’ experience in customer account management service.
Must have one (1) year experience in support of clinical management; experience in dealing effectively with various size organizations representing widely divergent backgrounds, points of view, and levels of authority (i.e., labor union and management issues relating to OH).
Must demonstrate on resume, through experience: leadership, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve.
Must have skills in MS Office EXCEL and WORD
Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required.
Able to work independently on projects and requires minimal oversight by team lead or supervisor.
SPECIFIC TASKS: (may include but not limited to):
Primary duties and competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Duties and competencies include, but are not limited to demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of FOH mission, vision and customer service philosophy and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the breadth and range of occupational health services offered by FOH.
- May be responsible for: activity fulfillment or timely review of service provider fulfillment to ensure accurate and timely billing into FOHS system(s); extensively interacting with customers regarding billing questions; coordination with customers and FOH to resolve uncollected charges and obtain funding for current services; clarification of services or, other communication essential to the maintenance of the agreement; and, coordinating service delivery with FOH Service Delivery Leads.
- Prior to physician performing medical review, may manage a work group to ensure Quality Assurance (QA) performed on medical records to ensure that all services have been performed according to agency medical requirements, standards and the IAA.
- Provides assistance in generating customer specific reports that capture utilization and activity under designated agreements and scheduling services for client agencies as requested by FOH
- Secondary duties could include: develop and maintain customer specific tracking tools, to monitor quality and timeliness of services delivered; continuous updating and maintenance of established interagency agreement documents including Work Orders.
Paid Time Off
Paid Federal Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
401K Retirement Plan
Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.