Service Delivery Assistant (4778-pm)
Customer Administrative/ Fiscal Assistant | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time and Contract
Service Delivery Assistant
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Service Delivery Assistant will demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the mission, vision and customer service philosophy and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the breadth and range of occupational health services offered.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- May be responsible for: activity fulfillment or timely review of service provider fulfillment to ensure accurate and timely billing into the system(s); extensively interacting with customers regarding billing questions; coordination with customers and resolve uncollected charges and obtain funding for current services; clarification of services or, other communication essential to the maintenance of the agreement; and, coordinating service delivery with other Service Delivery Leads.
- Prior to physician performing medical review, may manage a work group to ensure Quality Assurance (QA) performed on medical records to ensure that all services have been performed according to agency medical requirements, standards and the IAA.
- Provide assistance in generating customer specific reports that capture utilization and activity under designated agreements and scheduling services for client agencies as requested.
- Secondary duties could include - develop and maintain customer specific tracking tools, to monitor quality and timeliness of services delivered; continuous updating and maintenance of established interagency agreement documents including Work Orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree with one-year experience in customer service health related field or 5 years’ experience in customer account management service.
- Must have one (1) year experience in support of clinical management; experience in dealing effectively with various size organizations representing widely divergent backgrounds, points of view, and levels of authority (i.e., labor union and management issues relating to OH).
- Must demonstrate on resume, through experience: leadership, communication, and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve.
- Must have skills in MS Office EXCEL and WORD
- Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required.
- Able to work independently on projects and requires minimal oversight by team lead or supervisor.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.