Senior Specialist-Med Srvs/Affairs Operations - Montreal (3337)
Health Communications Project Manager | REMOTE | Contract
Senior Specialist–Med Srvs/Affairs Operations - Montreal
Work Location: Quebec, CAN
InGenesis currently is recruiting for a Senior Specialist (SS) to manager medical information, medical reviews, and training on all Merck Canada vaccines and products for human health. As the Senior Specialist you will act as the connection link between the company and various medical professionals. It will be your duty to provide information and training to doctors, hospitals, practical nurses, etc. Your strong leadership and communication skills will be essential in this position as you work closely with clients and customers to answer questions, guide them through products available, and provide quick assistance and service. So if you’re ready to build relationships and make an impact in the pharmaceutical industry, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Medical Review: The SS reviews all Merck promotional or non-promotional material with medical content and/or with content on products in his/her assigned therapeutic area. These materials can originate from any units, i.e. Marketing, Commercial Operations, Learning and Development, Access Strategy, Public Affairs, etc. The SS is part of the Material Review team with Legal and Compliance. The SS may perform material reviews for both English and French versions.
• Medical Training: In collaboration with colleagues in Learning and Development and the medical advisors, the SS is responsible to provide medical training to new sales representatives.
• The SS is also responsible to keep the Medical Services team informed on new products and new information related his/her assigned therapeutic area.
• Medical Allocation: When needed, the SS may have to manage limited product supply following a pre-approved medical allocation process.
• As needed, the SS may need to perform medical assessments for a variety of situations (revised product monographs, unsolicited requests for Merck products, emergency products, etc.)
• University degree in Pharmacy or Medicine (MD or Pharmacist License required)
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience working as a Pharmacist or MD. Background within Pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
• Excellent written / oral communication skills in both French and English
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.