Senior Special Projects Manager-RN
Occupational Health | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Senior Program Manager
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time Senior Program Manager opening with Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
Minimum Requirements/Knowledge/Skills (To be included if not specified in Official PD) :
- Candidates must be highly organized and be able to manage teams of employees and administrative processes in order to produce a work product.
- Must have the ability to motivate others, monitor work performed by staff so that it is completed on time and within budget and meets high quality standards.
- Must possess the necessary skills to evaluate and analyze data in order to create complex reports and dashboards (synopsis of essential metrics).
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., MS Word, Excel, MS Access, and Outlook) required.
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills are an asset. Knowledge of the FAR with regard to IAA, SOW, and other acquisition documents.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through, be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and be familiar with medical, science and technology terminology.
- Must be able to pass security clearance.
Minimum Education Requirements/Certification/Licensure (To be included if not specified in Official PD) :
Bachelor’s degree in a health care-related field with at least 3 years of experience in health care administration or a graduate degree in health care administration. One year experience in health care management and 2 years’ experience in project management required.
Nurses and PAs with the appropriate management experience and subject matter expertise would be ideal candidates.
- Provide administrative management and fiscal oversight for the FOH AED Program
- Coordinate the FOH AED program’s administrative activities, including database creation and management
- Monitor the ongoing quality assurance metrics to ensure compliance with industry-related and other regulatory requirements
- Create program reports according to the schedule stipulated in the FOH AED Program Handbook, Quality Improvement plan, and other FOH AED Program documents
- Identify vendors to provide required lay responder education, training and support for responders prior to and following AED use
- Distribute the yearly FOH AED fiscal agreement paperwork, including the Statement of Work (SOW) and the Project Estimate (PE), for each customer Agency
- Ensure distribution of AED program documents to customers
- Create tracking systems to monitor agency compliance with FOH AED Program requirements
- Create program reports that enable customer agencies to maintain compliance with FOH AED Program requirements
- Ensure that the FOH AED Program complies with federal Public Access Defibrillator program regulations and The Joint Commission Standards
Please note, this is not an IT Project Manager position.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.