Senior Clinical Coding Specialist
Health Care | Malvern, PA | Temp to Perm
SENIOR CLINICAL CODING SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking a SENIOR CLINICAL CODING SPECIALIST for our client in Malvern, PA This is a full-time position that is temp to hire. Bring your coding skills, mentoring and project management skills. We offer an empowered environment that fosters employee engagement. Come and grow with us. Apply now!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- SHOWCASE your medical coding experience as you are the Coding Lead and create Medical Coding Plans (MCP) at study start-up and provide Quality Control (QC) review of coding provided by outsourced service providers.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE as you mentor and train other medical coding staff.
- LEVERAGE your coding experience: MedDRA, WHODRUG, MSSO MedDRA Browser, WHODrug Browser or equivalent. Maintain the coding database infrastructure and processes.
- 5 or more years of recent medical coding experience in a pharmaceutical or clinical research setting.
- Experience with Medidata Coder a plus
- RN with Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Candidates with lesser education may qualify if experience and demonstrated skills are commensurate.
BENEFITS: We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY: Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.