Secretary II (3698)
Secretary | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis seeks candidate to fill Secretary II position in aviation setting. The right candidate will have knowledge of English grammar & composition, administrative practices & procedures and skill in operation of office machines. If you meet the qualifications outlined below and wish to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides secretarial assistance through routine administrative tasks (i.e., independently provides explanation, orally &/or in writing, of services or activities of assigned area, but does not include formulating interpretation of policies & procedures as they would apply in given situation) (e.g., drafts & may sign simple correspondence; researches responses to inquiries; compiles data; prepares reports, gathers statistics & may compile in report form; performs research & writes reports to present straightforward information; sets up office procedures; coordinates daily work flow of office; revises content of manuals & notebooks; requisitions equipment & supplies through either agency purchasing agent or direct contact with established vendors for low cost items that are used repetitively; screens problems & obtains files & records to support same for referral & may resolve only those which do not involve interpretation or judgment of applicability of policies & procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Produces typed copy, to including formatting or assisting in formatting, from standard or confidential written, dictated or oral instructions & proofreads work.
• Performs other clerical duties as assigned (e.g., maintains files, sorts and routes mail; answers phones & screens calls; greets visitors; orders & stocks supplies; maintains calendar; makes copies; prepares materials for mailing; prepares time reports for payroll; schedules meetings).
• 1 year training or experience in secretarial science including operation of typewriter or word processing equipment.
• Experience in airport and/or aviation preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.